Friday 6th December
18:30 – 20:30
Join us for a 2 hour Yin yoga masterclass with Dorina Gregoriou. You will be guided through a series of simple, supported, passive floor poses which will be held for 1 to 5 minutes or even longer.
Yin yoga is:
* A slow-paced style of yoga.
* Is suitable for people of all body types.
* Calming and balancing for both body and mind.
* Beneficial for reducing stress and anxiety.
* Improves flexibility.
* Improves join mobility.
* Improves the flow of Chi/Prana.
In Yin yoga we target the deep connective tissues of the body, such as the ligaments, joints, bones, and deep fascia networks. As we age, flexibility in the joints decreases and Yin yoga is a wonderful way of maintaining and even improving flexibility and joint mobility.
No previous experience necessary.
Get in touch to reserve your spot now