Private classes are run by Emma Michael. They can be beneficial to all types of yoga students. Beginners, those with specific therapeutic requirements and advanced practitioners can all bring about improvements to their mental and physical health, as well as help you to achieve personal yoga goals.
With Emma's private instruction, you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence in your body and your practice, ask questions in a confidential environment, receive personalised guidance and hands-on adjustments tailored to your individual needs.
Private Yoga Sessions are particularly beneficial when:
- You are a beginner and want to start yoga without feeling overwhelmed or intimidated by a group
- You want to take your practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific asanas or goals
- You have injuries or health concerns that need specific attention
- You want to increase your mental focus
- You want to lose weight build strength or use yoga as a cross-train for specific fitness goals
Emma can work with you, at your own pace, on you're specific requirements. Private yoga can be one of the best ways to begin, advance or maintain your experience with yoga.